FAMILY GARDEN – it is 155 hectares of fine land, home of the best eco-blueberries in Ukraine, that passed ‘Organic Standard’ certification.
Our like-minded team continuously works towards making premium-quality organic produce, marketed in both Ukraine and EU.
Today «Family Gargen» stands for:
- organic approach to agriculture that ensures high quality of the produce;
- favorable environment for growing berries, strict compliance with agritechnology allowing plants to produce berries of superior taste and color;
- ‘Organic Standard’ - certified produce;
- wide and unique range of produce of excellent composition - we grow 12 varieties of tall blueberries, namely: ‘Bluecrop’, ‘Bluegold’, ‘Spartan’, ‘Toro’, ‘Elizabeth’, ‘Nelson’, ‘Early Blue’, ‘Patriot’, ‘Darrow’, ‘Duke’, ‘Reka’, ‘Chanticleer’. Such variety portfolio allows harvesting from late June till October;
- unique biodiversity of the plantation itself and the surrounding area;
- large-scale operations - covering area 150 hectares of highly fertile soils in Vyshgorod District of the Kyiv Region;
- cutting-edge technologies of cultivation, harvesting, sorting and packaging of the produce; constant control of the entire production process - from seedling selection and planting up to delivery of packaged products the store shelves;
- clean production – the only contact that humans have with the berry occurs at the harvesting stage;
- sustainable development and ambitious projects - the company currently undergoes GLOBAL G.A.P certification, devising a construction project for erecting pre-cooling and fresh storage chambers, installation sites for sorting and packaging lines.